welcome to blogyna :) we all blessed with L.O.V.E (^-^)

Monday, April 11, 2011

once again~! (^_^)

m0nin ~ no0n ~ evening ~
haha.. entri kali ini ada kena mengena taw~ sebab....
once again, my class today cancel!!
i don't know why? napa? cancel.. hahahaa...
tp who cares kn? janji xda class..
tp tomorrow 2 test i will seat :)
english 4 academic communication
and
hubungan etnik~
and i told my mom about my itchiness 
she scold me for sure la kn.. hahaha
and then she said : " i told u to buy ur own mattress "..
i just simply said i hv no money :( hahah..
she said tomorrow i'll bankin 4 u but make sure u buy ur mattress..
i answers : OK mom :)
hehehe.. i love my mom :)
well~ i have no class from yesterday n today so, i'm guessing what should i do?
washing my clothes? buy mattress? hang out? edit blog?
aq rasa kn.. brat aq semakin berat la.. ( haha apaka ayat? )
kla blogyna :)
g2g.. mok mkn2.. mok mandi2 haha ( tropot ne x mandik gik.. ) hahahahahaaha



No comments: